Keep your team and clients on the same page. Keep everyone in the loop with one shared space for your team and clients to collaborate. Empower everyone to contribute while giving each user just the right permissions. No sign up needed for clients. Easy sharing with an email invite and approvals a click away.
When you're ready to invite a client, click Add / Remove People button in the right top corner.
Afterwards, you'll have to add their email, name, select Permissions and Membership.
We created the simplest roles in Planable, for every of your teammate or client in the fastest way. You can invite collaborators for every workspace, different for each.
- Invite someone as "Guest", the user will be able to see the content only
- Invite someone as "Writer", the user will be able to create & edit posts, and leave feedback
- Invite someone as "Contributor", the user will be able to create & edit posts, schedule & publish and leave feedback
- Invite as "Approver", will grant the person to approve and leave feedback, only these
- Invite them as "Administrator", they will have the rights for scheduling & publishing, invite people and connect pages.
- The user who created the workspace is the “Owner” by default.
Also, you can easily manage their permission and grant them only the ones they need, such as Approve, Edit, Publish and Administrate.
Remove users from workspace
If you added a team member / client by mistake or the user is no longer part of the team, you can remove the user from your workspace. First, go to Add / Remove People (here's how), then click the 3 dots options menu and select "Remove user".
Change workspace owner
By default, user that created the workspace has automatically the "Owner" status in the specific workspace. If you want to change the ownership of your workspace, go to Add / Remove People (here's how) and then select "Set as owner". This action is irreversible.
If you switched the ownership by mistake, message our team by using Intercom (green icon, right bottom corner) and let us know about that.
Assign as team or client membership
All of your users have two types of memberships in your workspaces - Team or Client. When inviting or selecting a user as "Client" you'll have the option to create internal notes and posts, here's more about that. It will allow you to create posts & comments not visible for your Clients.
You can assign team membership when inviting a user.
- Team can view internal and external posts and comments.
- Client can only see external posts and comments.
Additionally, you can set user as team & client in the 3 dots options menu, here's how.
Unfortunately, sending the link to someone (client or team mates)is not available at the moment. Our team is considering to implement this feature in the future and you can easily upvote it on our Public Roadmap.
However you can easily invite them, just by adding their email address and name. They'll receive a simple email to accept. Find out more.