Sometimes due to the browser settings and extensions, you might not be able to create a new post but there's an easy solution to that, follow the steps below:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Let us know if this helps and if not reach out to us immediately and we'll solve it together 😊