When authenticating your Facebook account with Planable, we will ask a set of permissions from you. You will have a choice either to grant or revoke some permissions:
If you revoke any of the permissions Planable will not be able to connect with Facebook and some of its features will not work.
Sometimes, the access token to Facebook might expire and you'll need to reset Planable from Business Integrations, here's how:
- Go to your Facebook business integrations: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
- Search Planable app in the list.
- Click Remove business integration.
4. Authenticate again your Facebook account in Planable and grant access.
5. Make sure to grant access to all pages (this is very important) that you manage with Planable, otherwise we will not be able to publish posts on your behalf.