If you you see this message in your notifications settings, that means notifications are disabled for Planable.
How to enable notifications for Chrome:
- Click on the “Lock” sign at the left of the url bar
2. Select in “Notifications” dropdown “Allow”.
3. Reload the page after
If you still see a message about blocked notifications try to follow steps in the official Google Chrome article: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3220216?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
How to enable notifications for Safari:
- Open safari preference with context menu or with shortcut (⌘ + ,):
2. Open tab “Websites” and choose “Notifications” in left sidebar:
3. Find Planable app and select in dropdown “Allow”
And then reload the page.
How to enable notifications for Firefox:
- Click at the “Site information button” at the left of url bar
2. At the section with permissions click at the cross button in "Send notifications” line
3. Reload the page
If you still see message about blocked notifications try to follow steps in officials Chrome article https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/push-notifications-firefox