Make sure you're in the loop and everyone is on the same page with notifications. Planable supports in-app, desktop, email, and mobile notifications on all the activities in your workspace.
Also, Planable will send you a mobile push notification for Instagram posts at the time you scheduled the post on your mobile phone or tablet (iOS or Android) and opens it when ready. If you did not allow mobile notifications when opening mobile app for the first app - here's how to enable them.
Note: If you're not receiving any notifications please consult this guide.
Setting up notifications on iOS
To enable Planable mobile notifications on your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to your device's Settings
- Go to Notification Settings
- Find the Planable
- Select the notifications you’d like to receive
Setting up notifications for Android devices:
Unfortunately, settings on each Android device can look a little different and it may vary from one device to another. Follow these instructions to enable Planable mobile notifications on Android devices.
- Go to your phone Settings
- Go to "Apps, Notifications, Permissions" or "App Notifications" or "Apps"
- Find Planable icon and go to the Apps Settings section
- Enable notifications
Also make sure to have your push notifications enabled in your profile settings.