Scheduling a post is one of the core features in Planable. At the moment, you can schedule content to the following platforms - Facebook Pages & Groups, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn Personal Profiles & Company Pages. Unfortunately, we don't support Pinterest, Tumblr, and Youtube at the moment. We may consider implementing them in the future. Find out how to connect a page here.
Planable does not schedule or publish a post automatically. After you create a post (find out how here) all the posts are saved as Draft in Planable and they're not going live to social platform unless you click the social icon next to the post on.
To schedule a post, please click the "Schedule" button on the left side of the post, after you set up the Time / Date.
Also, you can schedule the post in the Calendar View, selecting one of the available options on the right side of the post - Approve, Schedule or Publish now.
Additionally for Facebook, if you click on options menu (right top corner) you can
- Manage labels, you can organize your posts with labels. With our labels, you can categorize your posts in a breeze.
- Repost, you can repost existing posts that have been published, scheduled or saved, the composer will open with the content from the post you selected.
- Hide from clients, after adding your workspace users as Client and Team you can hide / unhide posts from your Clients.
- Preferred audience, choose the preferred audience for this post.
- Mark as Published in the options menu, will not make your post go live, but will only change the status of the post as Published in Planable. It will help you filter the posts easier in your workspace if you're using alternative tools to schedule/publish posts, for example, native Facebook Publishing.
- Save as Ad, this will save the post to Facebook as unpublished (also known as a dark post), it can be used for ads and it will be visible in Facebook Ads Manager. Find out more here.
- Save as Draft for Facebook, this will save the post to Facebook as Draft, it can be later scheduled/published in Facebook.
Auto-schedule approved posts
You can also enable automatic scheduling of approved posts to save time and clicks when managing your social media campaigns. To enable this feature, select "Auto-schedule posts on approve". Find out more about this here.
Error when scheduling or publishing
If you've received an error when scheduling or publishing a post, please go to "Page Settings" on the cover photo, and then click "Connect" or "Reconnect".
Then click "Reconnect Page".
If this didn't help, please perform the instructions below.
Option 2: Hard reset from Business Manager
Go to Business Integrations on Facebook, delete Planable as one of the apps and then try again to add pages in Planable (find out how). When reconnecting Planable a model window will appear asking you to grant permissions for our app. Make sure you tick all the boxes for all the pages you're managing and give Planable the right to "post content on your behalf" to schedule & publish posts.
Additionally, if you still have issues with a disconnected page please message us by using Intercom (green icon, right bottom corner).