To manage user permissions you can go to Add / Remove People and then "Manage permissions". We created the simplest roles in Planable, for every of your teammate or client in the fastest way. You can invite collaborators for every workspace, different for each.
- Invite someone as "Guest", the user will be able to see the content only
- Invite someone as "Writer", the user will be able to create & edit posts, and leave feedback
- Invite someone as "Contributor", the user will be able to create & edit posts, schedule & publish and leave feedback
- Invite as "Approver", will grant the person to approve and leave feedback, only these
- Invite them as "Administrator", they will have the rights for scheduling & publishing, invite people and connect pages.
- The user who created the workspace is the “Owner” by default.
Also, you can easily manage their permission and grant them only the ones they need, such as Approve, Edit, Publish and Administrate.